Friday, February 22, 2019
Monday, February 11, 2019
The City of Elyria is making headlines again, this time featured in the Community Leaders edition of Cleveland Magazine. The article below goes in depth with representatives from several prominent companies and discusses how the manufacturing community is working with the City of Elyria to keep industry thriving. Click below to read the full article!
|Click to Read Full Artilce|
The full article can also be read on the Cleveland Magazine website by clicking here.
Posted by City of Elyria at 5:04 PM
Wednesday, January 30, 2019
UPDATE JANUARY 30, 2019: The Landfill maintained by Republic Services will be closed Wednesday, January 30, and Thursday, January 31st, due to extreme cold. This means that garbage pickup will be DELAYED TWO DAYS THE REMAINDER OF THIS WEEK (JAN. 30 - FEB 2), and DELAYED ONE DAY ALL OF NEXT WEEK (FEB.4 - FEB 9).
Schedule for the next two weeks is as follows:
- If your normal pickup is Wednesday, Jan. 30, your garbage will be picked up Friday, 1 and Thursday Feb. 7
- If your normal pickup is Thursday, Jan. 31, your garbage will be picked up Saturday, Feb. 2 and Friday Feb. 8
- If your normal pickup is Friday, Feb 1, your garbage will be picked up Monday, Feb. 4 and Saturday Feb. 9
- If your normal pickup is Monday, February 4, your garbage pickup will be Tuesday, February 5
- If your normal pickup is Tuesday, February 5, your garbage pickup will be Wednesday, February 6
THE WEEK OF FEBRUARY 11-16 WILL RETURN ALL PICKUPS TO THEIR REGULAR DAY...until the following week when we will experience a one-day delay due to observance of the Presidents Day holiday.
We understand this is irregular, and if you have any questions or concerns, please call the department of Sanitation at 440-322-3895.
Posted by City of Elyria at 10:01 AM