Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Morning Coffee with the Mayor - May 26, 2016 @ 9am!


NEXT MORNING COFFEE WITH THE MAYOR: Thursday, May 26, 2016 - 9:00-10:00am in Midway Mall food court.

Please join me for my monthly MORNING COFFEE WITH THE MAYOR, held the last Thursday of each month from 9:00am-10:00am in the Midway Mall food court.  I will be in the food court Thursday morning for informal discussions, questions, or just to talk.  I encourage any and all residents to join me for a cup of coffee and to discuss whatever is on their mind. Your concerns are my concerns, and this is a great opportunity to make them heard.

We know this is early for a lot of residents with standard work schedules, so while Morning Coffee with the mayor caters to the needs of those who are retired or work alternative shifts, we will continue to hold MAYOR'S NIGHT IN at Elyria City Hall from 5:30-6:30pm in the Third Floor Conference room of Elyria City Hall on the first Monday of every month. 

Go here for a complete schedule of upcoming community meetings.  Hope to see you there!