Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Morning Coffee with the Mayor: April 28, 2016 - 9-10am - Midway Mall Food Court


NEXT MORNING COFFEE WITH THE MAYOR: Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 9:00-10:00am in Midway Mall food court.

Please join me for my monthly MORNING COFFEE WITH THE MAYOR, held the last Thursday of each month from 9:00am-10:00am in the Midway Mall food court.  I will be in the food court Thursday morning for informal discussions, questions, or just to talk.  I encourage any and all residents to join me for a cup of coffee and to discuss whatever is on their mind. Your concerns are my concerns, and this is a great opportunity to make them heard.

MAYOR'S NIGHT IN also continues in Elyria City Hall, now on the first Monday of every month, from 5:30-6:30pm in the Third Floor Conference room of Elyria City Hall. 

Go here for a complete schedule of upcoming community meetings.  Hope to see you there!